about the company
you will be joining a prominent healthcare provider dedicated to delivering quality medical services to the community. This company has evolved into a leading healthcare entity, providing comprehensive and accessible healthcare solutions. Embracing advanced medical technologies and innovative healthcare solutions, their goal is to ensure that patients receive state-of-the-art diagnostic/treatment options and remain at the forefront of medical advancements to provide the best possible care.
about the role
as a developer, you will be working closely with teams members to develop and enhance the software applications, participate in system quality testing and any technical support to the software applications
about the job
- translating user stories into effective and efficient code, ensuring acceptance criteria met
- testing and deploying applications using continuous integration, code quality checks and distribution pipelines
- ensuring non-functional requirements including security considerations are met in the development of the solutions
- communicating work progress and all work-related pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Leads
- participating in initiatives that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies
- performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
knowledge, skills and experience
- bachelor's degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent.
- at least 3 years of working experience in a commercial software development environment
- extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core and .NET Frameworks
- familiarity with Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- good knowledge of Microsoft Azure or AWS
- use of CI/CD methodologies and implementation
- experience with test driven development and recognised testing tools.
- source control using Azure DevOps and/or GIT
- good experience with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
how to apply
Interested candidates may contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion....