about the company
you will be joining a multinational solution provider who specializes in offering software product engineering services such as fullstack development, cloud enablement, blockchain technology and many more to their global clientele in Europe. The company currently has over 450 enthusiastic tech and product specialists placed across the world and is currently voted as one of Asia’s best workplace having won multiple awards in it.
culture & benefits
- fully remote work mode
- 13th month salary
- opportunity to work and visit numerous european clients
about the role
this role doesn’t expect you to just code. In this company, you are empowered to make key decisions and execute it together with your teammates as a self-managed team, training you to take ownership and deliver through collaboration with product owners. You can also look forward to frequent onsite visits to Europe as this company deems that visiting clients overseas as a key part to their successes as it provides their employees with invaluable experiences.
about the job
- develop, design and architect scalable software solutions following best practices
- enhancing productivity through the use of tools and automation
- conducting verification and validation tests
- collaborating with teammates as well as external parties to improve products
- documenting full software development phase and monitoring systems
- ensuring software system is up to date with latest technologies
knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- minimum 3 years of software development experience on C# application
- strong knowledge of Microsoft stack such as .Net framework, Angular, Azure
- good knowledge of Kubernetes, JS, SPA, DevOps, branching strategies, test automation etc.
- development experience in agile environment
- good communication skills to liaise with their European counterparts
- keen to learn attitude
how to apply
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion.