about the company
Your future employer is a Property Developer that has completed multiple landed and high rise projects in the past, and is currently looking for a General Manager for Industrial Property Development. They are now looking to grow extensively and finding the right talent within this year.
about the job
- To lead the overall planning and implementation of construction and property development activities.
- To plan, design, manage, monitor and control from pre-development stage to post-development stage to meet the approved standard on quality, cost and time.
- To attend site meetings and maintain close, effectively liaise with external parties involved in property development and construction sectors, and eventually obtain approvals for planning and commencement of project.
- To ensure that project development progresses smoothly and is completed within work schedule and quality standards of budget.
about the team
As the construction and property industry are warming up again, our client is looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects. The hiring company has teams of good sizes and proper support.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Planning, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- 6-10 years of experience in property/township development
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ambitious and aggressive characters with extensive technical knowledge and experience
- Project-oriented and able to handle projects independently
- Trilingually fluent
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....