about the company
Your future employer, is a global enterprise engaged in Shared Service businesses around the world. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Assist in overseeing General Ledger operations. Statutory and bank reconciliation matters.
- Coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders such as AP / AR / FA / Treasury / Inventory etc.
- Assist in Oracle EPS migration into Oracle Fusion.
- Manage intercompany module in ERP system including working with various entity accountants to prepare and review intercompany billing and receiving transactions
- Working on APAC regional GL portfolio
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the GL Manager, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. She believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....