about the company
Your future employer, is a global enterprise engaged in Shared Service businesses around the world. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Manage the team for the month end close to ensure the deadlines & deliverables as agreed in the SLAs are completed on time.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives and implement new KPIs from the process change.
- Ensure month end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports w
- Assist HOD to Reconcile various General Ledger ( AP & AR ) to the Company’s Corporate Bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Performs Recons Checks on a daily and monthly basis.
- Support and handle Monthly & Quarterly Closings for all the Entities during Quarters
- Assist and perform works scope heavily within the statutory reporting and GL segments
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 2 – 5 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Manager and Group Controller, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. She believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....