about the company
A strong Civil Engineering Contractor with a proven financial track record in which they specialise in Infrastructure & Hydro projects. Currently looking for a General Manager - Contract to join them and to lead the team.
about the job
- Knowledgeable & responsible for the end to end spectrum of Contract Management.
- Strong in costing matters such as budgeting, planning, prolongation of cost claims, cash flow, cost reviews.
- Strong in managing the contract terms and coming out with strategic solutions.
- Strong in drafting and reviewing contract documents & contractual letters as well as handling contractual disputes.
- Strong and experienced in dealing with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Managing subcontract and and supply contracts procurement.
- In charge of reviewing tender sums, terms and conditions in contract documents so projects tendered/awarded are successful.
- Being accountable for the entirety of the Contracts department.
- Hands on as well as advisory role offering strategic and technical information to further market penetration.
about the manager/team
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Executive Director and managing the Contract team.
skills and experience required
- 10 to 15 years in pre tender & post contracts of C&S projects
- Strong contractual & tender knowledge
- Excellent in cost management & settling contractual disputes
how to apply
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, proceed with dropping your resume at email@example.com for further details.