about the company
A leader in the F&B industry specializing in manufacturing beverages.
about the job
This organization is looking to take their cybersecurity practices to the next level and they’re looking for the right person to lead the charge.
about the team | manager
You’ll be reporting to the group Director of Group IT & Cybersecurity that has displayed significant mastery in both technical knowledge and people management skills.
skills and experience required
Serving as the Group organizations' single point of contact for detecting and mitigating cyber security issues.
- Create or review an information security plan that is in line with the aims and objectives of the firm; Participate in IT projects to offer security-related advice to guarantee the IT infrastructure has adequate cyber and physical protection.
- Create, review, and improve IT policies, standards, guidelines, and best practises while ensuring that they are effectively implemented and in conformity with the cyber security policies, standards, and procedures.
- It is necessary to quickly assess, resolve, and escalate all security issues (malware infections, unauthorized access, phishing emails, DDoS assaults, etc.) and to collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure that all incidents are notified as soon as possible.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate abnormalities in information systems that are related to security using security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based security alerts, and to make the appropriate recommendations to reduce risk.
- Responsible for conducting an IT security assessment, keeping a close eye on cyber threats and vulnerabilities, and offering security advice for enhancements to secure the infrastructure, systems, and applications that make up the IT assets of the firm.
- Conduct periodic IT security control testing and address any gaps. You should also carry out security education programmes, security awareness training, and ongoing security-related communication within the firm.
- To ensure compliance with information security policies and guidelines, offer security consulting and architectural reviews.
- Accountable for tasks relating to IT security governance, such as coordinating and documenting IT audits, business continuity plans, and IT disaster recovery plans.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or a related IT field
- Knowledge of operating systems, network architecture, and firewalls
- System (Windows/Linux), among other benefits
- Knowledge of cloud security tools to implement the security application and provide guidance
- It is preferred to have CISSP/CISM or comparable IT security certifications in addition to at least three years of experience in a cybersecurity capacity and three years of exposure to IT infrastructure.
how to apply
If you are ready to take the next leap in your career, use the 'apply' function. You may reach out to our Cybersecurity Recruitment Consultant: Prassath Jay | email@example.com | LinkedIn | for a confidential chat.
For more Cybersecurity jobs, visit the Randstad Website and drop your profile....