about the company
Our client is a public listed company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Group Head of Rewards to join them. You will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing the overall rewards strategy for the organisation. Your responsibilities will encompass developing and executing a comprehensive compensation and benefits framework that aligns with the business goals, supports talent attraction and retention, and ensures fair and competitive compensation practices across the entire group of companies.. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Identify, interpret, and analyze total rewards data and produce reports, recommendations, to provide information for decision making and strategic planning aligned with the organization's objectives.
- Designing and implementing compensation and benefits programs, managing the annual merit review process, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Take ownership for reward processes including payroll, salary review, bonus allocation, job grading and harmonization
- Leads the alignment of benefits locally to ensure efficient, timely and accurate enrollment and processing of benefits.
- Responsible for managing and harmonizing the company's benefits program, including health insurance, and other employee benefits.
- Ensure compliance with reward processes, including data processing.
- Manage the reward aspect of all People policies.
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the CEO, you will work as a sole contributor.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 8 years of relevant working experience. You are detailed and meticulous in executing tasks that are required, and also proactive and resourceful.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....