Your future employer is a Multinational Group established and headquartered in Singapore specialising in the Energy industry. In light of a new expansion plan, the team is looking to onboard a new Accountant to support regional accounts and the continuous business growth at their office in KL Eco City.
about the job
- Consolidate group accounts, oversee and review general ledger maintenance, and conduct monthly and annual reporting. Prepare various reporting packs.
- Conduct financial analysis against the budget and engage in monthly financial performance reviews with senior management.
- Support in the development of accounting policies, processes, and procedures.
- Drive continuous process improvement, internal controls, and system enhancements.
- Review and ensure proper reconciliation, management, and sign-off of the balance sheet for all legal entities.
- Provide finance and accounting support for key operational projects and objectives, including business plans, new business initiatives, forecasting, and analysis.
- Ensure adherence to both Company internal policies and Statutory requirements, applying expertise in VAT/GST and corporate taxation.
- Participate in the annual budgeting exercises.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the accounting field.
- Knowledge of full set accounting and strong knowledge of FRS.
- Degree in Accountancy, CPA equivalent.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Accountants who are looking for a strong platform to continue their development and career in accounting and finance. Kindly submit your application here on the website. Any further information, please directly contact Vanessa Chin for further details....