about the company
Randstad Malaysia is currently partnered with a company that is renowned globally as the leading providers of data, analysis and research for the world's fastest growing and highest potential countries. Your future employer provides the most expansive and accurate data insights into more than 195 economies. They are the service of choice for economic and investment research by economists, analysts, investors, corporations, and universities around the world.
about the job
- Primary point of contact for clients and, through superior Account Management skill sets, serves as the key person in maintaining and growing revenue within ASEAN Book of Business.
- Strategic thinking and planning, coaching Account Managers under supervision to grow their Book of Business respectively through up-sells and cross sells.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, usage and strategic planning, aim to unearth additional sales opportunities within the account, facilitating the achievements of sales targets.
- Proactively work with Account Managers to renew service contracts within their Book of Business. Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts through white spacing.
- Manage accounts (including growth, retention, and customer engagement)
- Update client information and renewal activity in the CRM (SalesForce) system in a timely manner.
- Serve as a conduit between users and different teams to continually deliver product requirements or enhancements.
- Complete monthly sales/renewals forecasts at an accuracy level specified by the Regional Sales Director.
- Attend events, as necessary, interacting with clients and prospects, collecting contact information, promoting the company and distributing material.
- Light cold calling activities is needed
skills & experiences required
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related business disciplines.
- At least 7 years in direct sales or account management experience in financial or information services industries. Prior experience with client servicing in these segments will be an advantage.
- Keen interest and understanding of the Financial and Banking environment, government, academic and the market data/research requirements of divisions in these industries such as Corporate Banking, Credit Research, Risk Management, Equities Research, Fund Management, Economists, Corporate Finance, Corporate Planning, Government think tank and research center, University library etc.
- Experience in managing accounts and clients based in ASEAN (MY, SG, TH, PH and ANZ).
- Aggressive, self-motivated, mature and target oriented.
- Knowledge on API delivery.
- Knowledge in SalesForce and would be an added advantage.