about the company:
Randstad is partnering with one of the biggest premium car sellers in Malaysia. The company is expanding their after sales department and looking for a talented Head of After Sales as part of their growth strategy.
about the team:
You will be managing a team of 30 people under your wing. The team composition will be service team, customer service team, workshop and parts team. You will be reporting to the Director directly.
duties and responsibility:
- Knowledgeable on all after sales processes (e.g workshop, parts sales, warranty and service) and etc
- Recruit, interview, train, guide and monitor the whole team members in the after sales department to ensure the operations smoothness.
- Plan, organise and implement aftersales marketing campaigns.
- Drive team to promote parts and services.
- Analyse market potential and market exhaustion.
- Applies management and strategy tools and methods (e.g market analysis, SWOT, change management, budget planning, resource planning, target settings).
- Prepares and manages the annual operating budget of the after-sales department and annual after sales budget for principal.
- Ensures all after sales reports are submitted to principal and meet the date line.
- Manage and Lead the Service Department to deliver quality service and maintain customer satisfaction in After-Sales.
- Minimum Diploma in Business or equivalent with 5 -8 years of experience as a Head of AftersalesManager in the automotive industry.
- Must be autonomous with a leadership mindset
- Atleast Diploma/Degree in engineering field or any relevant studies.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Head of After Sales) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....