We are currently looking for a Head of Engineering & Maintenance for one of the leading glove manufacturers based in Malaysia. This position requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Team size: 3 direct reports
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- To handle and be responsible for the Plant Engineering, Maintenance, Utilities and Facilities department breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and improvement projects.
- To develop and direct a maintenance management system that includes preventive and predictive maintenance, parts inventory control, control of maintenance cost, manpower control, etc.
- To ensure downtime is minimal and the team performs the job efficiently as per guideline in KPI.
- To initiate and directs continuous improvement projects in process and engineering equipment
- To supervise all engineering department personnel and ensure that adequate training and skills development is provided for optimum performance of department
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in similar capacity preferably in glove industry or manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in Maintenance ERP System, Feasibility Studies, Facilities and Engineering System Operation Management and understanding of power generation.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- High engineering and maintenance comprehension ability.
how to apply
To apply, please contact Michelle via our company website...