about the company
Your future employer is a Global listed manufacturing and distribution organization. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Spearhead Finance operations in Malaysia
- Manage, develop and propose new finance planning solutions
- Pioneer and establish structured finance SOPs for the business
- Drive quality control of all finance services and deliverables
- Responsible for business planning, financial analysis, the budgeting & forecasting process for the commercial markets working closely with CEO of the commercial business
- Statutory and Management Reporting
- Provide analysis of business performance metrics in P&L and keep track of R&O on balance sheet items
- Manage cash and optimise cash management in accordance with corporate guidelines and objectives
- To advise and manage company financial expansion business plans
- Professional membership –MIA, ACCA, CPA, etc.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Investment director, they are a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Assistant Finance Managers looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....