about the company
Your future employer is a Global listed manufacturing and distribution conglomerate. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Identify and drive Finance process management & improvements
- Identify and execute improvements to the planning and reporting processes
- Propose and develop new planning solutions
- Establish structured communications with the corporate and business CEOs
- Drive quality control of all finance services and deliverables
- Statutory and Management Reporting
- Responsible for business planning, financial analysis, the budgeting & forecasting process for the commercial markets working closely with CEO of the commercial business
- Provide analysis of business performance metrics in P&L
- Manage cash and optimise cash management in accordance with corporate guidelines and objectives
- Monitor performance of local investees
- To advise and manage company financial expansion business plans
- Professional membership –MIA, ACCA, CPA
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Investment director, they are a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Assistant Finance Managers looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application in or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....