about the company
Randstad is partnering with a global technology leader assisting quality control within the semiconductor industry. The company is expanding their team by looking for a Head of Sourcing as part of their growth plans.
about the job
- Implement sourcing strategies in relation to the company's policy to achieve targets on quality, cost savings and material lead time.
- To build a cost savings program and drive to achieve defined goals.
- To build right contract creation with suppliers to ensure material supply continuity and sustainability that meets the company business' needs.
- Responsible for both direct & indirect sourcing.
- Drive efficient pull flow and localization activities to ensure smooth qualification & supply continuity.
- Possess a Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in supply chain. Engineering or procurement engineering is a plus point.
- Cost cutting & Leadershipskill is crucial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Experienced with Material Resources Planning (MRP Systems) is a must.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Head of Sourcing - Semiconductor) or call Clarence at 018-2058789 if you are interested in the job.