about the company:
Randstad is partnering with a Dutch based MNC company that specialize in manufacturing of automotive electronics components. The company is looking for a Head of Supply Chain as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility:
- Responsible for procurement, production planning & control, warehouse and logistics departments.
- To coordinates and managed plant inventory within the budget
- To be the key person in change of communication to customers during deliver crisis
- Will be responsible to managed and achieve all KPIs for Supply Chain department
- To perform budgeting overall logistics team inclusive inbound and outbound transportation
- To liaise with the forwarders on the cost control
- Responsible to coach and support for improvement projects
- Minimum 10 - 15 years working experience in end to end supply chain within manufacturing industry.
- Strong leadership and organizational skill to manage a diverse team.
- Prior experience working in the automotive or electronic component manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Experience using SAP system will be added value.
- Ability to work independently with a sense of business acumen capable of presenting logical and well-structured proposals.
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Head of Supply Chain - Manufacturing) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....