about the company
Randstad is partnering with an International manufacturing company. The company is expanding and they are looking for a Head of Supply chain as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- Based on Sales Forecasts, plan total inventories, production, finished goods, warehousing and transit inventories to ensure optimization and efficiencies in working capital deployed.
- Be responsible for building sophistication in the demand forecasting process with the objective of accuracy between forecast and actual sales.
- Ensure that the Inventory Plan adequately reflects SKU level production and corresponding SKU- wise Services Level in the market.
- Ensure just -in –time availability of packing material to service the production plan.
- Ensure proper material accounting between purchase receipts, production, warehousing, and finished goods, including the invoicing operation. Ensure null variance between book stock and physical stock.
- Determine the requirement of warehouse and delivery services. Ensure optimal supply of the capacities.
- Determining optical manning, shift design and deployment in the warehouse including flexibility and mobility of the labour between various parts of the warehouses.
- Ensure timely call- ups of the raw materials, packing materials as determined.
- Degree in business administration/accounting/engineering or any other relevant field
- At Least 10 years experience managing overall supply chain - planning/purchasing,warehouse, customer service
- Strong leadership quality and abledrives changes in the department to produce desired results.
- Experience dealing with commodity products will be advantageous.
- Experience working in refinery or manufacturing company will be preferred
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Head of Supply Chain - Manufacturing/Refinery) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.