We are currently looking for a Health and Safety Officer for a leading player in the FMCG industry with a legacy of more than 30 years in the world. This position requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Plant Director
- Based in Johor
- To uphold and ensure adherence to all company principles, policies, and health and safety related requirements
- Assist in ensuring compliance with health and safety related legal obligationsInvestigate accidents, incidents, and near misses, and implement corrective and preventive measures to prevent recurrence.
- Maintain accurate records of incidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses, and prepare reports as required.
- Coach and inspire the team to attain health and safety objectives.
- Contribute to enhancing the competence of SHE champions, fostering SHE awareness, and cultivating a commitment to health and safety throughout the plant.
- Assist in preparing the unit for internal and external audits.
- Conduct troubleshooting and follow-up on corrective actions for non-conformities.
- Posseses a Bachelor degree in related field.
- Proven at least 4 years of experience in related industry.