about the company
Our client is a company within the semiconductor industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HR & Admin Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for end-to-end HR matters, overseeing the operations in the HR Department. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Drive Corporate HR functions include performance management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and others aligned with Group objectives.
- Review and enhance HR standard operating procedures (SOP), KPI setting and employee performance assessment systems, compensation and benefits policies, HR policies and procedures across the Group.
- Prepare Monthly HR reports and analysis, and updated group organisational chart.
- Perform a full spectrum of HR functions including payroll and administrative functions for Corporate offices.
- Manage and apply/renew all required office permits/licences from relevant authorities.
- Undertake any ad-hoc task assigned from time to time by the superior.
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Group CFO.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 8 years of experience in HR functions. You have strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyse & make sound judgments and propose solutions in a quality and timely manner and capability to drive for gaps closure.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....