about the company
Our client is a mnc specialises in automation machinery manufacturing
- Up to RM 8,000 + 13th month fixed bonus + performance bonus
- Opportunity to work with a fast moving organisation.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HRBP to take care of Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand. You will be responsible for:-
- Deliver the regional HR agenda by providing support and alignment for the key HR Areas.
- Involved in new projects to implement global processes and automatize time-consuming HR activities by evaluating different options to increase efficiency in payroll, time keeping; employee data processing, etc.
- Monitoring internal and external HR trends
- Represent the local perspective to the HRBP APAC and the Regional Head.
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to APAC HRBP and in dotted line to the MD of the Region (Malaysia Based).
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 5 years of relevant working experience. You have excellent and clear communications skills with strong graphic design ability. You have a strong sense of urgency, performance-minded and able to work under time constraints. Is that you?
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 8,000 plus bonuses. More importantly, it will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organisation.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....