about the company
Our client is a mnc within the FMCG industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HRBP to join them and take care of the commercial business units. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following areas:-
- Plan and implement talent needs with relevant HR specialist teams and stream lead
- Plan and implement Performance Management Plan for employee based on Rewards team timeline
- To facilitate PM calibration sessions with respective functional stream lead
- HR Contact point for employees to resolve any HR matters – recruitment, people issue and HRIS system issue
- Working on budget, HR rolling forecast, People cost
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will work as a sole contributor.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 7 years of relevant experience. You have good communication, collaboration skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team, and a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise. Is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....