about the company
Our client is a mnc in providing industrial equipment.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HRBP to join the growing team. You will serve as a key link between the HR department and business units within the organisation. You are responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies that support the achievement of organisational goals. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following areas:-
- To support the business in driving strategic HR initiatives
- Provide guidance and support to managers on employee relations issues
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and assist in the recruitment process.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization.
- Assist in managing organizational change initiatives.
- Assist in salary and compensation analysis.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Participate in projects as needed.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the SEA HRBP, you will be a sole contributor.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 7 years of relevant experience. You have strong knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.good communication, collaboration skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team, and a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise. Is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....