about the company
Our client is a MNC within the manufacturing industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Regional HR Director to join their growing team. You will be overseeing Group HR functions, review and monitoring of all policies, processes, systems and other initiatives in line with the company's growth and strategy plan. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- Participate in the formulation of international human resources strategy and development plan of the group headquarters
- Responsible for making plans and budgets for human resources business
- Construct and improve the human resource structure in line with the actual overseas conditions, improve the personnel management system
- Organize the recruitment, selection and employment of talents, employee relationship management, staff entry and resignation, attendance and performance management, etc
- Oversee the implementation of the talent management program, and KPI/annual evaluation mechanism
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Group HR Director based in China.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 10 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams. You are a strong and proven HR leader with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with senior colleagues in all parts of the organisation.
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 35,000 plus performance bonuses. More importantly, it will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organization.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....