about the company
Randstad has partnered up with a fast growing semiconductor manufacturing company. Our clients come from a long heritage in the manufacturing and assembly of capital equipment for the Semiconductor/High-Tech industry and have been known as the top tier global Semicon equipment manufacturers. With their extensive growth, they are hiring for a Human Resources Manager to join their team based in Penang.
about the job
Your responsibilities are not limited to:-
- Handle payroll and staff compensation & benefits including incentives and bonus.
- Handle letters HR e.g increment letters and other letters or email regards to staff benefits.
- Manage performance appraisal tracking record.
- Able to handle employee orientation – briefing of C&B at all levels as and when required.
- Knowledge in Employment Act and labor Law (payroll calculation).
- Other HR tasks as required by the superior.
- Communicating with administrative staff in the business to oversee all admin needs.
- Assist on Human Resource function including attendance maintenance, leave records in ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide advice and handle all employee inquiries on HR-related matters.
- Performs all other related duties and ad-hoc assigned by superior from time to time.
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the HR Manager who is an entrepreneurial individual, extremely helpful in providing guidance with strong passion for people. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and work with various stakeholders.
skills & experience required
- Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of working experience as a professional HR Executive.
- Knowledgeable of the Employment Act, Labour Law, and other relevant areas of HR.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to email@example.com.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 7147