about the company
Randstad has partnered up with a fast-paced construction and interior design company, providing a range of services such as architecture interior design mechanical & electrical engineering social infrastructure system engineering. With their business expansion, they are hiring for a Human Resources Manager to join their growing team in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
You will be overseeing the full spectrum of HR functions in supporting their business operations. You should have the experience in HR, as well as every aspect of job-related requirements.
- Supervise HR staff performance and guide employees to better performance while ensuring good working relationships with employees.
- Assist the HR department in the hiring process, payroll and employee compensations.
- Develop strategies and implement changes that improve job knowledge.
- Adjust employee benefits and incentive programs.
- Ensure a fair recruitment plan and oversee new hiring, interviews, and orientations.
- Collaborate with the higher management to systematically manage the business’s HR policy.
- Oversee employee recruitment and boarding skills, wage settlements, and dismissals.
- Ensure the application of labor laws.
- Promote a productive workplace and ensure a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Guide the HR staff as a leading authority in human affairs at all times.
Mandatory Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience in administrative work such as making transfers and templates, keeping records, and reviewing HR policies.
- Ability to make important strategic decisions for the company.
- Help the organization ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help tackle challenges.
- Ability to delegate tasks to the HR team according to their priority.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s HR policies and processes.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the Managing Director who is an entrepreneurial individual, providing guidance with strong passion for people. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and to work with various stakeholders.
skills & experiences required
You are able to work with one of the fast moving and growing organizations.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree/Master in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant field experience.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must possess own transportation.
how to apply
If this role interests you, please click 'apply' to submit your resume. Alternately, you may reach out to Shalin Azmi at +60 10-666 7147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential chat.