about the company
Randstad has collaborated with a famous multifaceted company, our client has an outstanding potential market and has rocketed to a growing F&B brand. With a strong focus in catering events and venue spaces, we are looking for an HR Manager to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
You will be in charge of all HR-related issues for the entire business, including hiring, employee lifecycle, performance reviews, salary reviews, disciplinary actions, and learning and development.
You should have managerial experience in HR or other senior HR positions, as well as familiarity with all job-related legal requirements. This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on a number of diverse company-wide initiatives.
- Responsible for all spectrum of HR-related matters
- Cultivate company culture and team culture
- Work with recruiting team to send out offers and initiate onboarding
- Ensure successful execution of talent acquisition strategy
- Manage and develop staff within the department
- Work with payroll team to ensure timely processing of all payroll changes
- Partner with hiring managers to identify top and relocatable talent within the organization
- Perform employee whole lifecycle
- Responsible build and enhancing development courses and programs
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the General Manager who is an entrepreneurial individual, extremely helpful in providing guidance with strong passion for people. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and work with various stakeholders.
skills & experience required
You are able to work with one of the fast moving and growing organizations.
- 4-6 years in People Operations/HR
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience building People Operations programs or processes
- Tremendous communication skills
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions when it involves creative problem-solving
- Impeccable follow-through and welcome a challenge
- Operations-minded — you love building systems to help things run efficiently
- Demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to email@example.com.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 7147