about the company
Our client is a mnc in the F&B industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HR Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for end-to-end HR matters, overseeing the operations in the HR Department. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Be the focal point for the business in driving recruitment, employee relations, onboarding, compensation and benefits
- Act as an advisor to the senior management by bringing an HR perspective to the table
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances
- Oversee the annual performance review cycle and ensuring compliance and equity
- Oversee the compensation and benefits programme end to end
- Act to support the human component in the business by developing strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development, etc.
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance & HR
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 8 years of experience in HR functions. You have profound working experience in the F&B or retail industry. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak to senior stakeholders and weigh in on strategic decisions.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....