about the company
Randstad has partnered up with a fast growing semiconductor manufacturing company. Our clients come from a long heritage in the manufacturing and assembly of capital equipment for the semiconductor and high-tech industry and have been known as the top tier global Semicon equipment manufacturers. With their extensive growth, they are hiring for a Human Resources Manager to join their team based in Penang.
about the job
You will be overseeing the full spectrum of HR functions in supporting their business operations. You should have the experience in HR, as well as every aspect of job-related requirements.
- Responsible in HR full spectrum included recruitment, compensation and benefit, employee relation, HR policies & procedures.
- Manages human resources personnel to ensure effectiveness of the human resource operations.
- To manage matters concerning staff’s disciplinary, misconduct investigation, and conducting domestic inquiry when necessary.
- Monitor payroll function and ensure timely and accuracy.
- Involve in yearly budgeting, manage staff cost, confirmation, annual appraisal, evaluation and yearly bonus payout.
- Provide HR guidance and advice to the management on government initiatives, best practices and employment act.
- Deal with foreign worker, agent, government - KDN.
- Working closely with the Department Manager to ensure the effective flow of resources throughout the business always, adhering to the specific needs of each department.
- Communicating with administrative staff in every division of the business to oversee all admin needs.
- Assist on Human Resource function including attendance maintenance, leave records in ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Follow up and arrangement on expatriate application, permit renewal, insurance, and all other related requirements.
- Performs all other related duties and ad-hoc assigned by superior from time to time.
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the Deputy CEO who is an entrepreneurial individual, extremely helpful in providing guidance with strong passion for people. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and work with various stakeholders.
skills & experience required
- Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 8 years of working experience in Human Resources or related fields is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable of the Employment Act, Labour Law, and other relevant areas of Human Resources.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Open to Malaysians only, must be based in Penang.
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to email@example.com.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 7147