about the company
Our client is a chemical manufacturing company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HR Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing various aspects of the human resources function. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following areas:-
- Develop and implement effective recruitment and staffing strategies.
- Payroll processing
- Address employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances.
- Implement and oversee performance appraisal processes.
- Administer and review compensation and benefits programs.
- Generate reports for management on HR-related activities.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Deputy MD, you will be leading a team of 2.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 7 years of relevant experience. You have strong knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.good communication, collaboration skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team, and a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise. Is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....