about the company
Our client is a property developer with regional footprints.
- Up to RM 10,000 + attractive bonuses
- Exciting opportunity with a growing organisation
about the role
With their growing operations, they are currently looking for a HR Manager to provide hands-on guidance, management and overseeing of HR full spectrum including recruitment, compensation and benefit, employee relation, HR policies & procedures. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- To manage matters concerning staff’s disciplinary, misconduct investigation
- Monitor payroll function and ensure timely and accuracy
- Involve in yearly budgeting, manage staff cost, confirmation, annual appraisal, evaluation and yearly bonus payout.
- Provide HR guidance and advice to the management on government initiatives, best practices and employment act
- Working closely with the Department Manager to ensure the effective flow of resources
- Assist on Human Resource function including attendance maintenance, leave records
- Follow up and arrangement on expatriate application, permit renewal, insurance, and all other related requirements.
- Performs all other related duties and ad-hoc assigned by superior from time to time.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the AGM, you will be leading a team of 1.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 5 years of relevant experience. You have a strong ability to challenge the status quo and have a growth and change mindset to drive changes. You have strong interpersonal skills and management skills. Is that you?
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 10,000 plus attractive bonuses.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....