about the company
Our client is a well-established logistics company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HR Manager to lead the Human Resource Department and manage the achievement of the departments’ objectives and its subsequent improvements.. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Create, manage and coordinate strategies, policies, programs and systems
- Periodically review and improve upon existing HR Policies & Processes
- Actively lead investigation of grievance/IR cases
- Oversee recruitment, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Oversee the Performance Appraisal and Yearly Performance Management exercise
- Manage & oversee the planning of Training & Development activities through the year
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be leading a team of 5 in the HR team.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 15 years of relevant experience. You have a strong ability to challenge the status quo and have a growth and change mindset to drive changes. You have strong interpersonal skills and management skills. Is that you?
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 14,000 plus attractive bonuses.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....