about the company
Our client is an IT company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a HRBP to join them. This role requires you to streamline HR functions, report on HR metrics, enhance employee engagement and retention, predict staffing needs, manage termination processes, and ensure compliance of local regulations in support of assigned business units. Your responsibilities include but not limited to: -
- Oversee all HR process delivery in partnering business units
- Provide advisory support to partnering Manager/Supervisor on people matters.
- Responsible for providing coaching to partnering Manager/Supervisor on processes
- Proactive in understanding the partnering business units and provide advice for necessary supports
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to employees.
- Take accountability for and facilitate resolution of employee discipline and grievance cases
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR leaders to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide guidance and input to partnering business leaders for succession planning.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 4 years of proven experience in HR. You have excellent communication, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....