about the company:
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company that specializes in HVAC. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a System Design Engineer to join their growing company.
duties and responsibility:
- You will be providing application engineering support for system design and installation which includes equipment cost review and so on.
- You will also be supporting the troubleshooting of equipment.
- you will also be in charge of developing and executing product plans for all product lines.
- Supports the launch process of all the Unitary product (VRF).
- Gather and analyzes competitive comparisons, pricing trends, and market analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical industrial/ Electrical Engineering or any related field
- 2-3 years of HVAC design experience, HVAC selling or related field
- Specialist in Air conditioning background, HVAC
- Strong in MS Office, AutoCAD skill is preferable and Presentation skills
- Excellent in computer (MS-Office, presentation & spreadsheet software, Auto cad) and presentation skill are required.
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: HVAC System Design Engineer) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the jo...