about the company
you will be joining an established online trading platform that is well known and respected in the Australian financial markets. Dubbed as one of the pioneers in the online brokerage industry, the company has emerged as a leading trading solution provider due to their strong focus on user experience and cutting-edge technology. This company is currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Technical Lead to join their ever expanding team.
culture & benefits
- work on the latest tech stack
- non blame and open working culture
- hybrid work mode with flexible working hours
about the role
as a technical lead, you are required to showcase proven mentorship skills to guide the company’s development team towards excellence, with the intention to nurture their professional growth and drive the enhancement of the company’s technical infrastructure.
about the job
- participate actively in the design and development of software architecture, offering insights and innovative solutions
- demonstrate strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation abilities, to effectively articulate complex technical concepts to various stakeholders
- facilitate developer huddles and knowledge sharing sessions, promoting a culture of learning and collaboration
- actively contribute to agile ceremonies, demonstrating the ability to work cohesively with squad mates and other cross-functional teams
knowledge, skills and experience
- minimum of 8 years developing .Net C# and working in AWS/Azure cloud technologies
- good understanding of SOLID & Clean Code principles
- strong proficiency in .Net & Web-based technologies including C#, .NET core, Entity framework, SQL server, MVC, React, HTML5
- solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development (TDD)
- proven experience in building high-performing, scalable & reliable solutions utilising AWS/Azure including serverless, data processing pipelines, API gateways
- prior work experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage
- experience in project initiation, feasibility and providing feedback to product team members on whether a feature can be implemented and the cost of implementation
- confident contributor who embraces the spirit of agile methodologies, fostering an environment of open dialogue and collaboration
- demonstrate exceptional team playing skills and will contribute to creating a positive and productive team dynamic.
- willing to work on Malaysia Public Holiday, holiday will be replaced with annual leave
how to apply
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion....