about the company
A household name in the construction and development industry.
about the job
Take charge of the IT Security Team to implement and monitor security measures to ensure that all IT related security components are implemented in accordance with the group compliance.
about the team | manager
You’ll be reporting to the group Chief Technology Officer that has displayed significant mastery in both technical knowledge and people management skills.
skills and experience required
- Utilizing sound analytical, problem-solving, and communication techniques to assist locate and convey system security vulnerabilities.
- Supply relevant governance functions (like Physical) with strategic direction.
- Information security issues, such as regular security operations as well as developing security threats and control technologies, are discussed with senior and intermediate managers throughout the organization as well as with security/facilities, risk management, IT, HR, legal, and compliance.
- Take the helm in developing, putting into practise, running, and maintaining the information security management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 and 27001 series of standards.
- In collaboration with the IT Steering Committee, take the lead in developing and putting into practise the required information security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Doing yearly risk analysis and audits of SQL user structures and Active Directory.
- Work with IT to collaborate on disaster recovery testing
- Conduct frequent ACL and firewall audits, manage email encryption, manage logging infrastructure, and other daily security maintenance tasks.
- SPAM filtering devices, regular wireless scanning evaluations, and taking part in customer audits.
- Serves as the primary security representative on committees and projects, providing guidance and oversight for information security for all client RFPs and RFIs.
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of related compliance monitoring and improvement initiatives to guarantee adherence to both internal security policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Retain an in-depth understanding of the organization and uphold all organizational standards.
- Adhere to all quality, safety, health, and environmental regulations that are relevant to the job's requirements and the workplace, as set forth by the employer.
- Information technology degree, or its equivalent
- Certifications in information security such as Security +, CISSP, or CISM are advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- The capacity to analyze data is necessary for data collection, data summarization for reports or correspondence, problem solving, and task prioritization.
- The ability to fulfill deadlines and pay attention to detail are both necessary.
- Must be able to convey verbally and in writing directions, policies, and procedures.
- The capacity to function in a hectic corporate IT environment.
- Critical, creative, and innovative thinking to assess and resolve work- and customer-related problems
- 8 or more years of full-time work in information security management or a related field (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management).
- Reliable and possessing high moral values.
- Prior experience in technical IT roles including IT architecture, development, or operations, together with a pronounced and enduring interest in information security.
- Knowledge of network infrastructures built on the Cisco and Microsoft platforms.
how to apply
If you are ready to take the next leap in your career, use the 'apply' function. You may reach out to our Cybersecurity Recruitment Consultant: Prassath Jay | email@example.com | LinkedIn | for a confidential chat.
For more Cybersecurity jobs, visit the Randstad Website and drop your profile.