- hybrid work arrangement
- global FMCG beverage brand
- attractive contractual and performance bonuses + benefits
about the company
Our client is a Fortune 500 FMCG global player.
about the job
Reporting to the Channel & Trade Marketing Director.
- Identify opportunities for new products to be launched in the market
- Analyse the trends in consumer behaviour and to translate that into the flavor of how the new products should be packaged
- Work with Brand Managers on new production launches, including final artwork, product label, compliance
- Partner with sales team to ensure smooth execution
- Post-launch tracking of new product development
skills and experience required
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 8 years of brand management, trade marketing, sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to travel for work, when required.
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to Shawn Phee at firstname.lastname@example.org