about the company
Our client is a Public Listed (NASDAQ) Multi-National Corporation founded for close to 40 years. They are a major player in the area of providing technology solutions to clients worldwide.
about the job
- Achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/products/services, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within dedicated territory for established client
- Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of products and services to effectively assess client needs and requirements
- Successfully promote products or services for established client
- Ability to provide consultative support
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to retain customers or win new customers
- Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years of prior experience working in a customer service, inside sales, lead generation, or telesales capacity preferred
- Able to speak in fluent English, advantage to speak additional language (Mandarin or Japanese) to support other market within APAC region is preferred but not required.
- Experience in promoting or selling software solution, cybersecurity, or ERP CRM is required.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Inside Sales Team Lead in a team of 5 staffs. You will work closely with stakeholders/vendors while working to resolve customers painpoint by proposing the right solution....