about the company
Our client is a multinational fmcg company with presence in 5 countries.
about the job
- Setup the internal audit department, working closely with the management to identify key areas and prepare the annual audit programme.
- Plan, carry out and report internal audits, annual control self-assessment consolidation and validation, or reviews as and when required by the management.
- Work closely with management to identify risk areas for subsequent audit and review.
- Perform follow-up to ensure that timely and satisfactory actions are taken by management to remedy the identified control deficiencies.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Admin Director. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be building your own team according to the workload and annual plan.
skills & experience required
- Malaysian citizen with a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of audit experience in external, internal and/or process improvement in the FMCG/manufacturing/retail industry.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. Base salary of up to RM10,000 monthly. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for internal auditors looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong and profitable company.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details