about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the leading Oil and Gas company, with year-to-year growth one could expect to grow with this company
about the job
Our client is currently looking for an Internal Audit Manager and this role requires you to:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Oversees and executes the planned audit programs assigned.
- Identifies audit issues early (gaps in the design and operating effectiveness of management’s controls) and provides recommendations to address these issues.
- Performs audit assignments (either individually, as a team leader or as part of a larger team).
- Provides guidance to the junior member(s) of the team.
- Prepare, complete and document the audit work performed.
- Drafts audit reports.
- Work on ad-hoc assignment across the Group, including special audits and due diligence assignments
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Legal, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology related.
- 12 – 15 years of experience, with a minimum of 7 years working in the Oil & Gas industry (either with Oil & Gas operators, and/or Service Providers to the Oil & Gas industry) – e.g. previous roles in Contracts & Procurement, Legal, Engineering, Projects Management and/or Information Technology (preference towards Contracts & Procurement, and Legal background).
- Minimum 7 years in a supervisory position.
- Possesses strong business knowledge in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently.
- Experience in performing due diligence assignments (financial, operational, others) and/or Internal Audit experience would be an added advantage
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 20,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....