about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the leading pharmaceutical company in the industry, with exceptional year-to-year growth
about the job
Our client is currently looking for an Internal Control Manager reporting to the COO. This role expects you to:
The internal control manager is a key business partner of the local management responsible for establishing and maintaining a reliable control environment. His/her initiatives aim at ensuring, at local level, the reliability and exhaustiveness of the financial information, the security of assets as well as the compliance with established guidelines and procedures in line with Global policies.
Internal Control Manager ensures the implementation of internal control through the following activities:
- Maintain a framework of local procedures, Delegation of Authority and segregation of duties in line with the Group Policies and Internal Control Standards,
- Plan, guide and coordinate with the related process owners in implementing the required Internal Control Framework, as well as reviewing, updating and validating the related process and control documentation with the process owners.
- Lead and conduct regular control management testing and identify significant internal controls deficiencies, provide suggestion on corrective actions and follow up.
- Provide educational opportunities to country team to enhance their understanding of current and forthcoming internal control, including Compliance and J-SOX rules.
- Lead discussions with Department Head on upcoming policies and procedures to gain a perspective, leading to complete, timely and accurate implementation.
- Coordinate with process owners and auditors during external audit reviews, as well as regulatory inspections related to internal control.
- Facilitate, coordinate, monitor and report on the closure status of open issues or findings identified through audit/inspection (in order to avoid "past due" or "behind" issues, i.e., issues missing the Expected Completion Date as stated in the Internal Audit Reports).
- Maintain and monitor the control issue prioritization database.
- Report to Regional Internal Control Manager on control gaps and instances of non-compliance as identified from the aforementioned work, and track the remediation action items until completion.
- Managing the local J-SOX process, when applicable.
- Involve in any special projects which require internal control advice. This position will enable you to work in a multinational group environment and to develop cross-functional knowledge by being the single point of contact, for Internal Control and Audit matters for all departments in company.
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the COO, who are extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration from reputable University. CIA/CPA/CRM are a plus.
- Professional Experience:
- A relevant solid background in external and/or internal audit or other internal control related functions and demonstrated ability to define and implement a risk assessment and monitoring program.
- Experience in managing people (either as a reporting line or as a project team)
- Auditing experience in “Big 4” Audit Firm will be considered
- Pharmaceutical or any manufacturing/distribution industry experience is a plus Core competencies:
- Leadership skills
- Good knowledge of internal control principles and risk management
- Good organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work interdependently within a team
- Good communication skills, both oral and written (Important to have good networking and influencing skills as this job is connected to several different functions)
- SAP/any ERP knowledge are a “plus”
- Able to create Business flow or flowchart are “plus”
- "Hands on". self-contributor.
- Personal Characteristics:
- Job commitment with integrity
- Adaptability to multi task and pressure handling
- Respect open communication and be good at interpersonal skills
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 9,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....