about the company:
Randstad is partnering with a German based MNC company that specializes in fashion retail products. The company is expanding their supply chain team and currently looking for inventory executives as part of their growth plan.
duties and responsibility:
- Responsible for inventory management with the aim of improving the integrity and accuracy of inventory at all times.
- Ensure that each store performs and completes cycle count every week. Resolve and
analyze discrepancies in a timely manner.Responsible for sending out shipment delivery emails to All stores. Responsible for local delivery/pick up scheduling.Responsible for keeping accurate records of warehouse inbound and outbound activities.Maintaining defined warehouse KPI’s and operational improvements.
- At least Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business Administration or
- At least 3 years working experience in fashion retail, preferably in luxury retail
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, planning and organizational skills to thrive in a fast paced environment
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Inventory Executive - Fashion Retail) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.