about the company:
Randstad has collaborated with a client who is a leading supermarket chain in Malaysia, offering a wide range of products and services to customers across the country. They are currently looking for an Inventory Planner to improve the overall replenishment activities for distribution across their outlets.
duties and responsibility:
- This role involves overseeing the monitoring of orders and inventory levels for both the distribution centre and outlets. Responsibilities also include coordinating between buyers and outlets for stock ordering, analyzing and forecasting historical data, analyse customer behaviour, managing and evaluating inventory errors and variances, making recommendations on items to order and restock, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system. This role requires a detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with internal teams.
- Possess a degree or diploma in related field
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience Supply Chain or Inventory Management
- Possess own transport and willingness to travel
- Perform well under pressure and has a positive work attitude
how to apply:
To apply directly, click on the link attached. Alternatively, you can email your resume to Shalini Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer a friend.