about the company
Your future employer is one of the WORLD’s leading investment provider that has operations globally and is one of Malaysia’s TOP and largest investment providers. Currently they have a have selected Malaysia to set-up one of its kind Investment Services. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a team of Investment Experts to assist and lead the Investment division in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of investment experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Looking into trade settlement and income money market management
- To spearhead and setup the COE Investment division in Malaysia
- Automate and drive SOP processes
- Establish and run BAU Operations
- Looking after a team of 10 individuals that consist of investment accounting and investment operations
- Reporting directly to the Group of investment Director based in HK
- 15 years of experience in investment role
- 5 years + experience within the insurance / banking industry
- STRONG knowledge in IFRS 9 and ECL
- Experience in Bloomberg Modules (AIM / PORT etc.)
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Group investment Director. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Investment Managers looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....