about the company
Our client is a mid-size property developer based in Subang Jaya.
about the job
- Initiate and maintain good rapport with the Group’s investors and analysts.
- Manage and provide accurate, insightful, and timely performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Preparation of peer comparison and identify/analyse key performance drivers and other trend information.
- Monitor analyst reports, quarterly announcements on financial performance and prepare summaries for dissemination to the Management.
- Develop and implement as well as maintain investor relations programs in concert with the Group’s overall strategy.
- Prepare information and response required for analyst decks, investors, and shareholders.
- Preparation of materials on investor relations updates, commentaries, and disseminate reports and new releases to investors.
- Preparation of Company’s annual report and sustainability report, ensuring the accuracy of the information.
- Organize conferences, earnings conference calls, investor meetings, road shows and site visits.
- Manage the internal and external investor relations communication strategies over all publication and online channels.
- Manage the investor relations presence and timely update of information in the corporate website.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Department, this is an individual contributor role.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/economics.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in investor relations, corporate finance, investment, or merchant banking with good access to Analysts/Fund Managers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with solid knowledge of financial markets, economic developments, and financial/data analysis.
- Prior experience in drafting press releases and financial documents for the investment community.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM12,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for academics looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....