about the company
Randstad is partnering with a private equity firm that is well established in the Malaysian market and is experiencing year to year growth.
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Investor Relations Specialize, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This role expects you to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential investors, including pension plans, endowments, foundations, and family offices
- Communicate effectively with investors, providing them with timely and accurate information about the fund's performance, strategy and portfolio companies
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising materials and presentations
- Coordinate and manage the due diligence process with prospective investors
- Collaborate with the internal team to execute fundraising strategies and to reach fundraising goals
- Help to identify and evaluate new investment opportunities
- Attend industry conferences and events to promote the fund and to build relationships with potential investors
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activities to inform and improve investor relations strategies
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the Managing Director, who is extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in private equity investor relations or related field
- Strong network of institutional investor contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively with other departments and stakeholders.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and creating investment reports is a plus.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are an experienced investor relations professional with a passion for private equity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career in a Private Equity Firm with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 20,000.00 and exceptional benefits such as 1/3 of the amount fundraised and others.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career in a Private Equity Firm with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....