about the company
Your future employer is a tech hub that provides innovative solutions, and it strives to simplify, secure, and enhance the banking experience of our customers. Its successful track record in the neighboring country has paved the way for its expansion into Malaysia. It is the pioneer of digital banking solutions in South East Asia.
As the Business Analyst, you will...
- Collaborate with the Technical Delivery Manager to successfully execute projects and implement changes.
- Assume a pivotal role as the lead analyst for Risk application business, which is essential for Risk-related projects.
- Work closely and in coordination with other technical teams to ensure successful outcomes within agreed-upon parameters.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential risks and issues that may affect the project, taking timely action to manage them, and escalating them to relevant parties as needed.
- Foster and manage relationships with all business stakeholders.
- Ensure that all work deliverables conform to bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather, comprehend, and finalize Business Requirements Document (BRD) and functional requirements.
- Oversee and mitigate risks and issues associated with requirement analysis.
- Keep the Project Manager/Technical Delivery Manager informed of technical delivery status updates.
- Seeking a Business Analyst or experienced Risk Management Analyst/Specialist with over six years of relevant experience.
- Familiar in the Risk domain(etc: Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Fraud, and Operational Risk Management)
- Business Analyst in the banking sector or a candidate from operational side of Risk Management is welcomed to apply as this role is 80% functional.
Your future team
You will be joining a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and skillsets, including experts in fintech, entrepreneurship, technology, and finance. They are highly motivated and passionate in what they do, and are driven by a shared vision of innovation and entrepreneurship in the financial services industry. If you would like to be part of this team, click apply or alternatively you can send in your CV to email@example.com.