about the company
Your new company is a Fin-Tech company that has been established in Malaysia for the past decade. This company has multiple ventures, which attribute to their steady success over the past few years. As the company continues to expand, a vacancy has been created as an IT Project Manager to support the business on a regional task.
about the job
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Department for multiple upcoming projects working with clients within the financial sector. For this project, you will be liaising with their regional partners and using your skills in communication and coordination to maximise outcomes. You will also be responsible for gathering key requirements from stakeholders to ensure a smooth process for integration.
- At least 2 years of Project experience, completing a full cycle of project integration
- Industry experience within banking domain
- Experience preparing API documents after understanding technical requirements
- Manage the overall integration process for small projects
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Agile methodology preferred
about the manager/team
If you were to be selected, you will be joining an energetic team with a focus in internal development. You will work with a pioneering team with the aim progress within the company and achieve personal targets.
Should you be interested in this role, apply now! If you have any questions, or would like to have a further conversation about your career opportunities, feel free to email Ben Neoh at firstname.lastname@example.org.