about the company
This cybersecurity service provider that focuses on pentesting has demonstrated what it means to revolutionize the game and climb through the ranks to hold onto one of the top spots in the space.
about the job
As a junior pentester, you’ll be required to have a solid foundation in web application, network, internal/external infra, mobile application, wireless pentesting and so on. In this role, you will find yourself under the guidance of several senior members of the team when you handle external projects for clients.
about the team | manager
You’ll be reporting to one of several knowledgeable and skilled team leads who are in charge of the projects that have been assigned to you.
skills and experience required
- Conduct comprehensive cyber security assessments and penetration tests on various components, including web and mobile applications, servers, networks, databases, and technology devices.
- Provide professional cyber security consultancy and advice to clients.
- Participate in client projects and take a lead role in delivering cyber security professional services.
- Perform evaluations and conduct cyber security audits in compliance with international standards.
- Prepare detailed reports, findings, and remediation plans based on security testing results.
- Handle urgent ad-hoc tasks as required.
- 2+ years of experience practicing hands-on pentesting in any of the following: web and mobile applications, servers, networks, databases, and technology devices.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, IT, System Engineering, or a related field.
- Possess cyber security professional certifications such as CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CPTE, or equivalent (preferred).
- Have knowledge and experience in Windows and Linux environments (preferred).
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multitasking skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, maintaining a calm demeanor and working well under pressure.
- Strong passion for Cyber Security and a commitment to staying updated with emerging threats and industry news.
how to apply
If you are ready to take the next leap in your career, use the 'apply' function. You may reach out to our Cybersecurity Recruitment Consultant: Prassath Jay | email@example.com | LinkedIn | for a confidential chat.
For more Cybersecurity jobs, visit the Randstad Website and drop your profile.