about the company
Our client is one of the well known asian based FMCG companies, carrying products and brands from personal care and hygiene category. They have been in the business for over 80 years and is very well one of the leading brands within its category.
Being well-established in the FMCG market, they are continuing to grow and expand their business, allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
about the job
You would be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Handle all aspects of key account management (account management, pricing, promotion planning and execution, client engagement, terms negotiations and more)
- Coordinate with the merchandising team to ensure trade activities are executed accordingly.
- Performs and lead business analysis reviews meetings with key accounts
- Regular field track to ensure program execution and getting market insights
- Guide and manage a team of Key Account supervisors
- Degree holder, preferably in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the FMCG key account management
- Experience in managing International / Local Key Accounts (personal care/hygienics product)
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to KaWye Cheah at firstname.lastname@example.org....