about the company
Our client is a leading provider of natural and organic personal care and beauty products. With a focus on using only the finest and most sustainable ingredients, they offer a wide range of high-quality products, including skin care, hair care, and oral care items, among others
about the job
A Key Account Manager responsible for managing and developing relationships with a company's most important customers to increase revenue and achieve long-term growth.
You will be reporting to the Sales Director
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers, including regular communication and account reviews.
- Understanding key customer's business objectives and requirements, and developing customised solutions to meet their needs.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing, and customer service, to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth.
- Developing and implementing account plans and strategies to increase revenue and market share with key customers.
- Negotiating contracts, pricing, and payment terms with key customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Key Accounts in the FMCG industry
- A strong relationship with Watsons or Guardian will be a significant advantage
If you are keen to explore this exciting opportunity, click on "apply" to submit your application. Alternatively you can send your updated CV directly to "firstname.lastname@example.org"